Home

I printed of all the images I wanted to include in my final artefact and began to order them in what image would come first to last in the photofilm. After doing this I started to create my photofilm and decided I didn’t want to use as many images or in the specific order I had originally planned. 

I originally had 20 photos but then decided to only include 13 as I though that that worked better. The images come up with the song in the background and it goes on for just over 3 minutes long.

Screen Shot 2012-12-02 at 20.12.39

Screen Shot 2012-12-02 at 20.14.57

Screen Shot 2012-12-02 at 20.15.05

Screen Shot 2012-12-02 at 20.15.12

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s