For the duration of this module as a marketing team we have been working together to make a suitable professional name for our symposium and also to use final project/exit module as well as think of a suitable logo we needed to think of a name to show us as an identity as professionals. We decided on the name IMG19 as there are 19 of us so it made sense to use that number and img for the obvious reaosn. After we had a name we began to design a logo all the marketing team put forward ideas for it and we came up with a square gray and orangy/yellow themed logo. As well as using this for our symposium we have all decided that it would be a good idea to use it for our exit module and have it as a sort of ‘brand identity’ so people will recognise it when we start to promote our exhibition for May.
We have also designed a website for IMG19. Joeseph and Alex E. designed and done all the background work for making the website which has come out really well! – img19.org
We had to do quite a bit of fundraising to help us get some money to pay for the symposium, as we had to find a location that was not affiliated with the university, we decided to have it in the herbert and it cost a bit more than what was expected so we had two cake sales and one bacon breakfast sale. We overall the fun-raising raised around £80 which was a great help towards our costs.